Floodlit Cup

Lads are through to the northern final of the floodlit cup, after a 3 1 win in the semi final on Wednesday at Everton

U14s retained premier league international tournament on Sunday . 3rd time in 4 years .

I hope I'm alive in ten years so I can see our first team then and the results of the CFA.

Under 14s are also in the Northern Semi Final of the Albert Phelan Cup - (equivalent to floodlit). Due to play West Brom away,

Will be very tough for them as they have both strikers out with long term injuries (100 + goals between them). They played a very physical West Brom in the groups on the way to winning being crown premier league champions at weekend and won 1-0 .

Really dug deep to win it for 3rd time

Under 14s are also in the Northern Semi Final of the Albert Phelan Cup - (equivalent to floodlit). Due to play West Brom away,

Will be very tough for them as they have both strikers out with long term injuries (100 + goals between them). They played a very physical West Brom in the groups on the way to winning being crown premier league champions at weekend and won 1-0 .

Really dug deep to win it for 3rd time
100+ goals between them this season ? Bloody hell that's some going at any level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.