Chelsea Thread 16/17

Great win last night.

Annoyed with Swansea.

What are your thoughts on your keeper?

I might have been brainwashed by our 2 but, Courtouis makes saves, but he can't kick it, he gives it away all the time. That said, if you have 6 players to win it back then I don't suppose it makes much differnece

They did what Champions do last night so fair play to them.

Organised, physical and quick and they deserve to win the league this year because they are consistent.

What are your thoughts on your keeper?

I might have been brainwashed by our 2 but, Courtouis makes saves, but he can't kick it, he gives it away all the time. That said, if you have 6 players to win it back then I don't suppose it makes much differnece

I don't think he had a great time of it with his kicking. He is usually better than that. His passing and short long balls are pretty good, usually very accurate and composed. He rarely makes errors, certainly not ones as big as the one we conceded from. I can only think of 2 mistakes in his 3 season as our #1 and we ended winning both of those games anyway.

I'd say he's probably top 2 in the league and top 5-6 in the world.

Organised, physical and quick and they deserve to win the league this year because they are consistent.

I like that we're able to immediately bounce back with a win after we lose a game, regardless of the opposition it seems, we seem to have knack for picking ourselves up quickly.

Yep your teams a machine.

And we can be better, still.

If we can improve on this team without sacrificing the solidity and consistency next season, it'll be as close to world class team as we've had in a long time.

I like that we're able to immediately bounce back with a win after we lose a game, regardless of the opposition it seems, we seem to have knack for picking ourselves up quickly.

Winning breeds confidence mate and it very easily becomes a habit.

You deserve the league this year no doubt about it.

Winning breeds confidence mate and it very easily becomes a habit.

You deserve the league this year no doubt about it.

Cheers mate, but I won't start celebrating until it's mathematically done. I have been conditioned by Chelsea to always expect the worst. It's ingrained in me.

Yep, they'll be deserved champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.