Zabaleta has 'agreed to join West Ham'

While I wish Pablo all the best, I can't see him getting many games for WHU next season whether they stay up or go down. The pace in the prem. is getting quicker, but with WHU with any mid week game sit just might suit him.

So if west ham get relagated, will he still be going? and if he is willing to drop to the championship then shirley he would have plenty more teams closer to his home to choose from, not having to move and able to visit city any time.

Wednesday
Sheff u
villa
derby
preston
bolton
and (shudder) leeds

of course these probably cannot afford him.

If he want to stay in prem and hammers go down then what happens?

I still think we should keep him.

Gutted he's going !!!
LEGEND!
He will always be applauded and appreciated for his service when he returns to play against us.

I still think we should keep him.
Love the lad but we shouldn't. We need to have an experienced right back next season capable of playing to the level we need and we need to blood Maffeo as a future option, Guardiola has already as good as said that Maffeo would have gotten a chance this season if not for Sagna and Zaba both bring at the club, since neither are good enough to be first choice and neither are improving at this stage, they shouldn't be here.

Love Zaba, City legend, but with hindsight he should have gone last summer, something I'll admit I was against happening at the time.

Love the lad but we shouldn't. We need to have an experienced right back next season capable of playing to the level we need and we need to blood Maffeo as a future option, Guardiola has already as good as said that Maffeo would have gotten a chance this season if not for Sagna and Zaba both bring at the club, since neither are good enough to be first choice and neither are improving at this stage, they shouldn't be here.

Love Zaba, City legend, but with hindsight he should have gone last summer, something I'll admit I was against happening at the time.

Well maffeo not playing is down to pep, and if he did say he never got a chance because we had zab and sagna that's a cop out on his part and a poor excuse, especially when he doesn't mind playing midfielders in that position instead or the RB.

Zab has been back to fitness and when played has done fine for us, yes he hasn't got 3 games a week in him anymore, but if we are buying a new defence and holding midfielder an old head who loves the club and bleeds blue blood is invaluable, think of terry for example or giggs they were kept on pass their best not because they were gonna play every week or were gonna set the league on fire but because they epitomise their clubs spirit ( and yes both are ****s)
For me he should stay and not purely on sentiment, but because he is the heart of the fans in the dressing room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.