Chelsea Thread 16/17

Prefer Arsenal to the Spuds. I remember a couple of mates at school supported them and all they'd talk about was Alan Mullery, Martin Chivers, Alan Gilzean and the rest.
As for '81...I'd rather not talk about it.

Then why did you bring it up. Just ruined my afternoon ;-)

MEN reporting more on the tunnel clash.

Tensions boiled over on Wednesday when City masseur Mark Sertori is claimed to have taken exception to goading chants of ‘We opened your a***’ in Italian.
City were similarly miffed when, following defeat at Chelsea some years back, they were confronted by chants of ‘Thursday night on Channel 5’ as they made their way to the visitors’ dressing room.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/chelsea-man-city-tunnel-fight-12864551

Fuck Chelsea.

but they will win it as a result of playing fewer games than the rest of the top four or five so to be honest it would be criminal if they hadn't. Next season will be a different samovar of tea

I think it's unfair to say no Europe is the only reason. It's certainly helped, but to argue that it is the only factor would be silly IMO.

When City can't win the title I prefer Chelsea to do it. All the alternatives are unbearable to various degrees. Congratulations Chelsea.

Cheers mate.

Tbh most Chelsea fans feel the same way. City are always the preferable title winners if we don't win it ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.