Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third should be ours with Mane out for Liverpool. They have a lot of skillful players who can play intricate football, but without the pace and direct running of Mane opposing teams can just sit back and watch Firmino, Coutinho and Lallana pass it around in front of them. They'll win games still but we need to be finishing third now. It's far from ideal having that CL qualifier, particularly as they can be much more tricky than the one we faced this season.

Third should be ours with Mane out for Liverpool. They have a lot of skillful players who can play intricate football, but without the pace and direct running of Mane opposing teams can just sit back and watch Firmino, Coutinho and Lallana pass it around in front of them. They'll win games still but we need to be finishing third now. It's far from ideal having that CL qualifier, particularly as they can be much more tricky than the one we faced this season.
i don't think any teams in the top four will have to play a qualifier from now on.But if a team won the europa league,they would have to.i think i read that somewhere!

i don't think any teams in the top four will have to play a qualifier from now on.But if a team won the europa league,they would have to.i think i read that somewhere!
It's a pity UEFA don't have a web site to check these things. The four automatic places start from the 2018-19 season not from next season.

17634859_1890644341213051_6239604415583704810_n.png

It's a pity UEFA don't have a web site to check these things. The four automatic places start from the 2018-19 season not from next season.
i didn't mean to sound flippant, i intended to say,i think i've read it somewhere but not 100%.

Flopp moaning that the dippers were playing with low batteries. They've hardly played any games the mard arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.