United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all about a new name on the trophy. Its all about it going down to the wire if possible. Its everything to do with the next tv deal and the money and new markets around the world.

You know it, everyone knows it and they will do everything they can to ensure it happens.
Correct.others may have yet failed to grasp whats going on with the 'premiership product' but your post is spot on.
Depressingly so..

Including the rags. They struggled against Rostov and i think they'll have a hard time against Anderlecht.
Can't see why everybody is pandering to this rags will win the Europa League. They might, but it's not
the foregone conclusion that a lot are thinking. Looks like the rag pr machine has planted the seed, yet again.
love how the EL is now the be all and end all. ha ha two faced fickle ****s.

Including the rags. They struggled against Rostov and i think they'll have a hard time against Anderlecht.
Can't see why everybody is pandering to this rags will win the Europa League. They might, but it's not
the foregone conclusion that a lot are thinking. Looks like the rag pr machine has planted the seed, yet again.

All those that benefits financially from a successful rags will be doing whatever necessary to ensure that they are. It's the case for the premier league and I have no doubt that the champions league will have seen the hole in their coffers as a result of the rags not being involved.

I,ve just seen on the rag café that a fan that has seen them 29 times thinks he deserves a season ticket?

do you think we should club together and buy him one? he obviously deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.