BT Sport

I am on here because I was watching the footy but 5 minutes of them idiots talking shite and i turned it off.

Just had an email from BT stating that we are all united behind one team. Apparently it's the CL and the team is Leicester!

I don't recall getting an email last season when we were the only English team left in the competition!
I got that! Couldn't believe it! This time last year they forgot to include us the the advertising for the semi final. YCMIU. I get BT free via my phone contract. Certainly won't be buying the sports package for TV.

I got that! Couldn't believe it! This time last year they forgot to include us the the advertising for the semi final. YCMIU. I get BT free via my phone contract. Certainly won't be buying the sports package for TV.
Even funnier is showing that twat moanio kicking a ball in an advert for the champions league, YCNMIU!

Just had an email from BT stating that we are all united behind one team. Apparently it's the CL and the team is Leicester!

I don't recall getting an email last season when we were the only English team left in the competition!
Although it wasn't quite what I was expecting when I opened the email. I was sure it was going to be about everyone getting behind the rags for their Thursday night extravaganza!

Really, why would anyone watch that crap?

Idiots talking crap isn't exclusive to BT.
Just heard Phil Babb say Kante models himself on Cladio Makelele and plays very much like him but without the goals...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.