Tony Adams takes over as Granada coach

I met him a few times years ago as he was studying for some sort of sports science degree with my mate at Brunel Uni. For some reason they all used to call him 'Rodders'. Seemed a really nice guy, interested in a lot of different things (don't think we talked about football once).

Terrible manager, though.

He's taken Kieran Richardson and Nigel Reo-Coker on trial. They should comfortably stay up now.

He's taken Kieran Richardson and Nigel Reo-Coker on trial. They should comfortably stay up now.

Just seen this, it's the same Reo Coker that was last playing in the MLS and hasn't kicked a ball competitively for over a year. Richardson has an almost equally sparse last 12 months of competitive football. What are they playing at!

Just seen this, it's the same Reo Coker that was last playing in the MLS and hasn't kicked a ball competitively for over a year. Richardson has an almost equally sparse last 12 months of competitive football. What are they playing at!

A clear plan to relegate Granada. Or maybe aiming to be Leicester Mark 2

Go on Tony.

I do hope he does alright. British managers have taken a huge hit in reputation in recent years whilst in Spain.

Tony adams lol...usual response when asked about the game he just lost: "We'll sit down and have look at the video...and do our best to sort it out"

This guy couldn't manage a subway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.