Stalybridge Celtic's fight against relegation

PinkFinal

They've been crap all season but recently changed managers , they've started winning, beating league leaders Fylde on Saturday and second placed Kidderminster tonight, among others.
They have games in hand and the great escape is definitely on. I've followed them since 1976 and this is the lowest they've been.

I intend to go to their remaining home games, Chorley on Bank Holiday Monday at 3pm being the next.

Ex Ashton lad myself, hope they drop like a stone ;)

I did notice they beat all conquering Flyde last week.

Last time i was there was a freezing night a few years ago for a City/Oldham youth game.

I went to Prescott Cables last night to watch Lancaster, lost 2-0. We've been top of the league pretty much all season with Farsley having games in hand on us. Blew the league big time last night.

3 games each left and they're a point ahead of us now with a miles better goal difference.

We're away at Droylsden on Saturday, I'll be going there. Then dirty mint cakes at home Monday and Glossop away Saturday.

Think we'll have to settle for play-offs, can't see Farsley slipping up now.

Hope bridge do it. I used to go years ago,saw neville southall play for winsford at bower fold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.