Pop up ads

Pedestrian

I'm getting redirected to full screen pop up ads every time I access the site. I stay logged in and use chrome with wifi.

Why?

I'm getting redirected to full screen pop up ads every time I access the site. I stay logged in and use chrome with wifi.

Why?
Sounds like your phone/tablet is haunted, you should probably contact the local priest.

Clear your browsing history and run an adware scan.

I am getting directed to a full screen ad about some survey for Amazon. This has been going on contiusoly over the past two days, whenever I try to access the site. It happens only form my iPad. I use safari and I cleared history and website data several times without success.

I am getting directed to a full screen ad about some survey for Amazon. This has been going on contiusoly over the past two days, whenever I try to access the site. It happens only form my iPad. I use safari and I cleared history and website data several times without success.

I need help please. Now I am getting these adds on my iPhone too. I am not able to get to the site from my iPad or iPhone.

file:///var/folders/9m/8xpqqqg15vjdqmdyr59tkql80000gn/T/IMG_2676%202.png

file:///var/folders/9m/8xpqqqg15vjdqmdyr59tkql80000gn/T/IMG_2655.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.