Leicester Fans clash with Spanish Police

After the semi final last year I'll never attend another match in Madrid, the coppers were wankers with us and I saw people head butted by police who had riot helmets on, those bastards don't need an excuse to batter you. I don't condone what the Leicester fans did but they would still have got a beating even if they all marched upto the game sober as judges the Spanish police are ****s and that even the view of our own police who attended last years match as well.

It was never going to end well. Spanish police are baton happy at the best of times and with all the furor over Gibraltar there is added needle. It is always a clash of cultures at these events abroad. The English fan's like to park themselves in a square with a lot of bars, hang flags everywhere, get pissed to the extreme, sing and chant. A few knobs usually overstep the mark and soon the bottles and chairs start getting thrown. The police then charge and everyone in the vicinity gets it innocent or not.

I worked on cross channel ferries and every time we carried Spanish fan's over they were as quiet as mice and the only liquid we sold out of was bottled water. The German fans liked a drink and a sing song but were well behaved.

I guess if you mob up in another city, get plastered and behave like dicks, trash the place and sing antagonistic songs about the country you are in you can't be surprised when you get a slap.
This.

After the semi final last year I'll never attend another match in Madrid, the coppers were wankers with us and I saw people head butted by police who had riot helmets on, those bastards don't need an excuse to batter you. I don't condone what the Leicester fans did but they would still have got a beating even if they all marched upto the game sober as judges the Spanish police are ****s and that even the view of our own police who attended last years match as well.
Spot on. Absolute wankers.

Not sure if posted already but fuck me

I dont know whats worse the shirtless bellends or these lot

Think some of the Policia Nacional need to take a wander over to Lyon for the night.

i take it you have never been to an away game in Spain or for that matter an away game in Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.