Dortmund Bus

Looks like they just arrested the nearest loon they had on the books as dodgy. After the way the stadium search was handled yesterday, and without wishing to tempt fate with smugness it shows how good our security services are. They might not have prevented 7/7 and westminster, but they were all over the associates of the perpetrators within hours.

So in other words if you find a letter with some islamic messages at the place where the bombs were dropped the first thing the English Authorities would have done is to arrest some neo nazi guy without even considering that this might have an islamistic background?

Seems legit....Can you predict the future as well?

At the moment the only conclusion that we can draw from Tuesday's outrage is that UEFA are totally unfit for their role of governing body of Euopean football. According to BD's coach UEFA's only concern in the immediate aftermath of the explosions was to make sure BD were ready to play. No enquiries as to whether anyone was injured (or worse), how fans, civilians and players were but simply an obsession with the scheduling of their own cash cow. Tuchel also says that he was informed of the rescheduling of the match by text message - a decision taken in Switzerland and still no concern about players, fans or innocent bystanders. The result is that UEFA ruined and destroyed interest in a tie that would have had football fans everywhere drooling in anticipation, because a very good team was bullied into playing a match for which it was clearly totally unprepared psychologically. Thomas Tuchel's most damning indictment of UEFA was that it dealt with the incident as though it was no more serious than someone throwing beer at the coach!
Another team to start booing the little tune.

Just as i was considering starting to go again to CL games, what was i thinking.

So in other words if you find a letter with some islamic messages at the place where the bombs were dropped the first thing the English Authorities would have done is to arrest some neo nazi guy without even considering that this might have an islamistic background?

Seems legit....Can you predict the future as well?
Yes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39603467

Some of you might like to re-think your previous posts...?

I'm not sure anyone should apologise for thinking Islamic State were behind it. IS deserve every bit of criticism that comes their way regardless. In any case, we don't know for sure at this stage that this wasn't their doing although it didn't ring true with me at first that it was them. If it wasn't, then the twats responsible have just increased the chances of a random nutter - IS related or not - carrying out a copycat attack.

How he thought he'd get away with shorting the stock just before setting off the explosives and that no one would notice I have no idea.

It's not exactly subtle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.