Is it harder watching City now we are succesful??

Judging by this place we don't have the same sense of humour anymore
It's stressful watching it on telly and worse trying to find a stream,the results can make my week or wreck it,prem games i am bricking it always,i watch them back and enjoy our football but at the time i'm too nervous
As always it's the hope that kills me

But years ago before the money and expectations it was exciting going on a good run and understandable when we falter.what I can't accept is now we have had six or seven years of money and success I now expect with the money we spend to dominate and win well, so it's unacceptable to me to fall over the line, rely on people falling over , I want us to dominate and win the league by a mile like Chelsea, Leicester, United etc., everyone keeps saying remember when we were in the third division, well hello now we are on level with the best so expect us to have our time of domination.i even think our buying has been desperate and based on volume hoping to end up with a good team.why do we accept mediocre performances because we once were in the third division.we should be dominating like barca or Bayern etc., so when we falter and the do Gooders say we should be grateful we are nearly there it shits me.

But years ago before the money and expectations it was exciting going on a good run and understandable when we falter.what I can't accept is now we have had six or seven years of money and success I now expect with the money we spend to dominate and win well, so it's unacceptable to me to fall over the line, rely on people falling over , I want us to dominate and win the league by a mile like Chelsea, Leicester, United etc., everyone keeps saying remember when we were in the third division, well hello now we are on level with the best so expect us to have our time of domination.i even think our buying has been desperate and based on volume hoping to end up with a good team.why do we accept mediocre performances because we once were in the third division.we should be dominating like barca or Bayern etc., so when we falter and the do Gooders say we should be grateful we are nearly there it shits me.
I'm not sure i agree with dominating as we are essentially new at it compared to the teams that do dominate,i am a believer that you compete at any sport to win and we have the tools now to at least compete well
I used to go when we were shit and it was as much about the travelling around and meeting up with mates and having a few beers,now we are in a different age and from what i read it doesn't sound as much fun now we in a different place with more expectation on us

Judging by this place we don't have the same sense of humour anymore
It's stressful watching it on telly and worse trying to find a stream,the results can make my week or wreck it,prem games i am bricking it always,i watch them back and enjoy our football but at the time i'm too nervous
As always it's the hope that kills me

I realise you've probably visited Manchester less times than the Pope but please don't judge your average blue by this place.

It was much harder watching us, and being a blue in general in the bad old days. No ambition, and no hope, of silverware, it's a doddle watching us play now in comparison.

Is it just me??
When we were shit it seemed easier to take a defeat, now if we draw it's like the end of the world!!
Watching live isn't as bad but watching us on tv the stress levels go through the roof!! Nearly kicked it in against Arsenal!
Anyone else like this??
I know what you mean but personally I far more enjoy watching us now then when we were shite.

Reading this forum gets harder mind.

I know what you mean but personally I far more enjoy watching us now then when we were shite.

Reading this forum gets harder mind.

I used to give this place a swerve if we'd lost. These days I think I'd have given it a miss if we'd only won 3-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.