City related podcasts and audio downloads

Am aware of it, not listened yet as its not on iTunes and sound cloud is tricky in the car, or it might just be me suffering from old gits syndrome
The Inside City podcast is available now on iTunes which suits me miles better. David White is the guest this week so am looking forward to that. Will be interesting hearing his thoughts on our current crop

The Inside City podcast is available now on iTunes which suits me miles better. David White is the guest this week so am looking forward to that. Will be interesting hearing his thoughts on our current crop
Cheers Walter , will add it to my ever expanding list of City related podcasts

Want to thank everyone for the kind words about Noisy Neighbors. Honored to be part of the City podcast community. Thanks to the other shows and Blues who have helped spread the word, with retweets or just telling your mates to have a listen. Cheers!

Love this thread. Feels like the City pod family all coming together under one roof! :) Our new Transfer Pod is out with Sam Lee from Goal talking about this summer's transfer targets and what positions need filling.

Mod's delete if all ready covered but are there any decent City podcasts out there ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.