Dele Alli

He'd be sent off every other game for us. He's protected a lot at Spurs being the new English darling and gets away with a lot of snide stuff on the pitch when things aren't going his way. The instant he pulls on a City shirt he'd be public enemy number 1.

Can't understand anyone who watches football, and doesn't want Alli at City. He's exactly the type of midfielder we're crying out for.
Do you think he can be the same player playing as a free 8 Ahsan? Personally I would love to have someone like him but I think he would be another Muller in Pep's squad.

Do you think he can be the same player playing as a free 8 Ahsan? Personally I would love to have someone like him but I think he would be another Muller in Pep's squad.

This.

It suits him playing under Poch as he is.

Also him and Kane have got a brilliant partnership.

I do think he has a bit of an English Muller about him.

Guardiola has already tried to buy Alli in the past .... probably Pep is really convinced that this player is suited to his game system

I agree. Will go down as one of the Prem's all-time best, goal scoring midfielders.

He's got it all.

I agree hes a special player, but i dont think we will ever splash 100m plus on a player and that is what Ali will cost imho. Ok he has an edge but that seems to be aligned with a will to suceed. Spurs took a punt and hey presto it worked. This is something we should be doing more often. Giving our youth a chance. It worries me that Pep just seems to be sticking with the same old predictable performers in some areas.

I dont see us signing any Spurs players and i dont see them wanting to get rid either.

If we where to stick a bid in i would like it to be for Son and not Ali.

I dont see us signing any Spurs players and i dont see them wanting to get rid either.

If we where to stick a bid in i would like it to be for Son and not Ali.

Spurs will sell to Madrid, probably the end of next season.

In the meantime unless the PL hand the Wembley darlings the title and piss off Roman, then all I can see is like Bale, Alli being held back because Spurs won't match the investment of the other top sides.

He's hugely unlikable anyway, and benefits a huge amount from Spurs new found status with the FA and PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.