Last Film You Saw

Logan - 8/10, very dark and violent, great film.

Tower - A bit of a documentary tbh, but well worth your time. It's about a mass shooting at The University of Texas in 1966 and is brilliantly made, via a mixture of cartoon style graphics, actual news reel and interviews with the people involved). 10/10

"Split".

It's not often you give a director a million goes to score a decent third film 17 years after his second effort. Most of the time you'd have given up bothering to see what's next after failure upon abject failure is recorded. So, it's probably because I've ignored quite a lot of his work that I decided to take a deep breath and have a watch.

I think it's probably Shyamalan's most complete work to date. That's pretty shocking that it's taken 17 years to flesh out an idea that works in the main and link it to other possibilities as a result of that epiphany!

Sure, there are plot holes every-fooking-where, but I'll be darned if I can't let the man catch a break for this one!!

Really no need to completely dogg MNS for this one; it's fairly decent.

"Split".

It's not often you give a director a million goes to score a decent third film 17 years after his second effort. Most of the time you'd have given up bothering to see what's next after failure upon abject failure is recorded. So, it's probably because I've ignored quite a lot of his work that I decided to take a deep breath and have a watch.

I think it's probably Shyamalan's most complete work to date. That's pretty shocking that it's taken 17 years to flesh out an idea that works in the main and link it to other possibilities as a result of that epiphany!

Sure, there are plot holes every-fooking-where, but I'll be darned if I can't let the man catch a break for this one!!

Really no need to completely dogg MNS for this one; it's fairly decent.

I enjoyed it if only for a fine excercise in acting ability from McAvoy, his mannerisms as Patricia i thought were excellent.

I enjoyed it if only for a fine excercise in acting ability from McAvoy, his mannerisms as Patricia i thought were excellent.
He's brilliant in it (and in general tbf), had us jumping back and forth between being on the edge of our seats and falling off them laughing in the cinema, not what you'd expect.

Yes, it's extremely rare, these days, an actor can steal EVERY SCENE they're in without being all 'extra-ham-on-top'!

I want to say... I would like to see him edged towards an Oscar for it? I know it's not a 'serious' role, but it takes some fooking skill to pull that off almost seamlessly!!

I think it missed the cut off point so would be eligible for next year's.

I thought he was very good. You could tell which personality he was just by the mannerisms before any name was mentioned.....etcetera ;)

Swiss army man for the second time, just as brilliant as the first watch, sound track is amazing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.