Talksport

That's sad. I like Brian Moore, he's a good presenter and a fair pundit. Didn't he post on here at one time? Hope he makes a full recovery.

On Gough, yes he's a cricketer, but he's also a football fan. His opinion is just as valid as ours. I don't always agree with him, but I don't mind him.

Yes, Brian posted a few times on here. In fact, I think it was in this thread.

Get well soon, Brian. I hope you make a speedy and full recovery.

That's sad. I like Brian Moore, he's a good presenter and a fair pundit. Didn't he post on here at one time? Hope he makes a full recovery.

On Gough, yes he's a cricketer, but he's also a football fan. His opinion is just as valid as ours. I don't always agree with him, but I don't mind him.
lol, he doesn't even have an opinion. he reads from a script.

Listening to the full-time phone-in on the way home yesterday, hosted by Ian Danter and that thick twat Perry Groves, who claimed, while talking to Dave from the Bluemoon Podcast, claimed that we were 3-1 against Monaco.

I know Dave was doing his best to counter Groves' idiocy and the continual attempts at WUMmery, but i was a little disappointed that Dave didn't pick him up on this.

That said, why don't these so-called experts do some fucking research?

Also, Groves annoyed me by saying 'he's' when he meant 'his'.

Stupid wanker!

Listening to the full-time phone-in on the way home yesterday, hosted by Ian Danter and that thick twat Perry Groves, who claimed, while talking to Dave from the Bluemoon Podcast, claimed that we were 3-1 against Monaco.

I know Dave was doing his best to counter Groves' idiocy and the continual attempts at WUMmery, but i was a little disappointed that Dave didn't pick him up on this.

That said, why don't these so-called experts do some fucking research?

Also, Groves annoyed me by saying 'he's' when he meant 'his'.

Stupid wanker!
Groves is a nasty snidey piece of shit who hates City with a passion, heard him on other media and he's just the same, i don't know what we have ever done to him but he's worse than Danny Mills the little pipsqueek

Groves is a nasty snidey piece of shit who hates City with a passion, heard him on other media and he's just the same, i don't know what we have ever done to him but he's worse than Danny Mills the little pipsqueek

Think we've just surpassed his team, and he's a bit salty!

Think we've just surpassed his team, and he's a bit salty!

Yes, this.

Arsenal are now the 4th biggest side in the country (after United, Chelsea and City) and it hurts.

On the positive side for him, Liverpool are going backwards, and Spurs are still a long way behind.

So they will be stay in 4th for the next few years. Wenger or not.

Should have heard Ray Houghton on talksport for the match commentary against Southampton. Fucking slating us every time he spoke saying he can't understand the formation and what is Fernandinho doing in the right back position etc etc. Fucking knob. Soon changed his tune when we scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.