Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

No way would I let him near the pitch v the rags as peg will instruct each and every player to go after he's injured foot like every team goes after silvas ankles!!

Get past Arsenal in the semi final with Jesus an unused sub,onto thurs and comes on for the last 20 mins against the rags and bangs in a hatrick to win the game for us after being fucked over by the ref and coming back from 2 down,now that would be a perfect week ..

Get past Arsenal in the semi final with Jesus an unused sub,onto thurs and comes on for the last 20 mins against the rags and bangs in a hatrick to win the game for us after being fucked over by the ref and coming back from 2 down,now that would be a perfect week ..
Not sure my nerves would stand going 0-2 down!

You have been smoking that wacky backy havent you?
Hahaha nah I have a burning desire to see us beat the bastards after being two down,the Derby where Quinn bagged two only for Keane I think struck late on to win it for the cnuts has always stayed with me just want to see us give them false hope being two up but ending up crying at the final whistle,strange I know considering the hammerings we have handed them ..

Hahaha nah I have a burning desire to see us beat the bastards after being two down,the Derby where Quinn bagged two only for Keane I think struck late on to win it for the cnuts has always stayed with me just want to see us give them false hope being two up but ending up crying at the final whistle,strange I know considering the hammerings we have handed them ..

I do get that, my little derby fantasy involves a winner in the 98th minute from a penalty won by a blatant dive about 2 foot outside the box, or a clear case of the ball being punched into their net by one of ours in the same late added minute...if either of those happened I would do a little sex wee!

I do get that, my little derby fantasy involves a winner in the 98th minute from a penalty won by a blatant dive about 2 foot outside the box, or a clear case of the ball being punched into their net by one of ours in the same late added minute...if either of those happened I would do a little sex wee!
Hahaha brilliant mate could you imagine the meltdown in the media if it happened,the likes of sky or bt demanding the game be replayed hahaha I like it ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.