Chelsea Thread 16/17

If we bottle this title, it'll be the worst bottle job in PL history.

Thankfully, Spurs' games get quite a bit harder after this.
Nah, the rags have that one wrapped up. 8 points ahead with 5 games to go...

If we bottle this title, it'll be the worst bottle job in PL history.

Thankfully, Spurs' games get quite a bit harder after this.

Do you think Chelsea's title in danger? I don't, it's the stage of the season where you can now start counting the wins till you get the trophy. However it is the first time Chelsea have had pressure put on them by another team, will be interesting to see what reaction they give after yesterday's no show.

Do you think Chelsea's title in danger? I don't, it's the stage of the season where you can now start counting the wins till you get the trophy. However it is the first time Chelsea have had pressure put on them by another team, will be interesting to see what reaction they give after yesterday's no show.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit concerned. Going from a 10 point lead to a 4 point lead does that to you. Though, it must be said, having a 10 point lead is useful precisely in situations like this. It affords you a poor game or two.

When it's mathmatically impossible for us to win it then I'm rooting for Chelsea. The country will be drowned in journalists' jizz if Spurs win and it will be fucking unbearable.

Captain John Terry will leave Chelsea at the end of the season, the club has announced.

The 36-year-old centre-back has made 713 appearances for Chelsea since his debut in 1998, scoring 66 goals.

He has captained Chelsea 578 times - a club record - but has made just four Premier League starts this season.

"I feel I still have plenty to offer on the pitch but understand that opportunities here at Chelsea will be limited for me," Terry said.

Still time for him in his kit title pic

If we can't win it, then I want Chelsea to win it. Over the years I've made friends with a number of Chelsea supporting mates, and that was way before Roman came in.

I agree with others that if Spuds win it, then journalists everywhere will have a "wankfest" the likes of which we haven't seen before.

If we can't win it, then I want Chelsea to win it. Over the years I've made friends with a number of Chelsea supporting mates, and that was way before Roman came in.

I agree with others that if Spuds win it, then journalists everywhere will have a "wankfest" the likes of which we haven't seen before.

Tbh mate, most Chelsea fans feel the same way.

There’s no real animosity with City. It is a pure sporting rivalry. I know zero City fans, although I currently live quite close to Manchester, so there is no annoying “banter” to put up with when City win something. For me, if City win it, it’s a free year where we didn’t win it and none of the teams we hate/dislike did either. I’m sure City fans feel the same about Chelsea. If we win it, from City’s perspective, I would imagine it’s like nobody won it and we all go again next season. That’s how I feel anyway, when City win trophies.

reckon Chelsea will win the league by more than 4 points, can see spurs dropping points in the norf landan derby , and Chelsea are usually solid, except on fucking Sunday bunch of ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.