Tony Adams takes over as Granada coach

Actually feel sorry for him. Be bad enough if he managed an EFL team, but La Liga - really? 3-0 defeat in his first game against Celta Vigo who didn't even play a full strength side. He's the tactical equivalent of Stuart Pearce he's literally gonna embarrass himself.

Actually feel sorry for him. Be bad enough if he managed an EFL team, but La Liga - really? 3-0 defeat in his first game against Celta Vigo who didn't even play a full strength side. He's the tactical equivalent of Stuart Pearce he's literally gonna embarrass himself.

whats that based on though, hes not really been given a chance as a manager.

whats that based on though, hes not really been given a chance as a manager.
Sacked as manager of Wycombe after he got them relegated.
Sacked as manager of Portsmouth after amassing a total of 10 points from 16 games. Do you think he should get a job in la Liga? Have you watched his interviews in Spain? Pretty embarrassing.
I actually like the guy. I feel sorry for him, he had absolutely no chance in this job.

He needed to start off at a non league side, maybe National League level As someone else has already said, his previous managaement stints in league football have been poor, to put it mildly. It was madness to offer him the Granada job, and madness for him to accept it. They were more or less down anyway, so I can't see what he can gain from being there. Experience? Maybe. But will it be a good experience?

Sacked as manager of Wycombe after he got them relegated.
Sacked as manager of Portsmouth after amassing a total of 10 points from 16 games. Do you think he should get a job in la Liga? Have you watched his interviews in Spain? Pretty embarrassing.
I actually like the guy. I feel sorry for him, he had absolutely no chance in this job.

he didn't do great with them, but they aren't exactly the best teams. who knows he could end up being a good manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.