John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

Been missing for a couple of seasons in my opinion..............comes across as easily disliked and frankly don't even care - Maureen tzo sign him for the rags for £25m?
I think he's available on a free, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him there at all.

I think he's available on a free, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him there at all.

He's said he won't go to another PL club. I know Lampard said something similar and did the opposite, but I really can't see Terry suiting up for another team.

He's said he won't go to another PL club. I know Lampard said something similar and did the opposite, but I really can't see Terry suiting up for another team.
Me neither, but then I doubt he'll go to a foreign language club. I think his options are PL, MLS or Celtic (maybe).

Me neither, but then I doubt he'll go to a foreign language club. I think his options are PL, MLS or Celtic (maybe).

He's been on football promotional trips to China before, so he could go there, tho in truth, I doubt it.

My best guess would be MLS, but I wouldn't rule out retirement either.

He's been on football promotional trips to China before, so he could go there, tho in truth, I doubt it.

My best guess would be MLS, but I wouldn't rule out retirement either.
Going by the "I feel I have a lot left to offer in football" bit, ruling out retirement is probably a safe enough bet.

Announced now so the players can say "Let's win it for John" and avoid further points loss I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.