FA Youth Cup Final - Dates Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
You going this year?

Yes. Rang the club yesterday. Took 25 minutes to get through only to be told the ticket office weren't selling them and I'd have to ring supporter services instead. Haven't done so yet. Will ring 'em on Tuesday, but even they aren't selling I'll just go in the Chelsea end instead. You coming down for it?

Really hope we can get the result in the first leg at home against Chelsea, in past finals it has always seemed that Chelsea have much bigger lads than us which was easy to see even on the TV. 3rd tome lucky hopefully and lets hope our quality shines through to take a healthy lead into the 2nd leg

Really hope we can get the result in the first leg at home against Chelsea, in past finals it has always seemed that Chelsea have much bigger lads than us which was easy to see even on the TV. 3rd tome lucky hopefully and lets hope our quality shines through to take a healthy lead into the 2nd leg

You can guarantee they will have much bigger lads ( the recent under 18's game showed that) but that's no guarantee of the result. We will need to be at our best for sure and it would be nice if Latibeaudierre was fully fit

Yes. Rang the club yesterday. Took 25 minutes to get through only to be told the ticket office weren't selling them and I'd have to ring supporter services instead. Haven't done so yet. Will ring 'em on Tuesday, but even they aren't selling I'll just go in the Chelsea end instead. You coming down for it?

Good chance I will be in West London that day so might be rude not to.

Any spares for this appreciated. Two/three needed. I know some of you will have them! I didn't even bother picking any up knowing that there will be absolutely loads of spares knocking about given the ticketing situation.

Will ring 'em on Tuesday, but even they aren't selling I'll just go in the Chelsea end instead.
I did that last year, not a great experience if I'm honest. I never even thought to ask last year, and had I known there was an away end, I'd have taken that option, I'm sure there will be again this time, might only be available on the day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.