FA Youth Cup Final - Dates Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this tonight. I've watched the EDS and u-18's quite a bit this season and think that we have a better chance this year than the last two years.

There was last year, though I went in the home end, which was a bit like care in the community, I certainly wouldn't have celebrated a goal.

Trying to get a ticket for the away leg is a joke. I rang City this morning and got told they weren't selling any tickets, cos Chelsea were doing it all. I then rang Chelsea and they said they'd sent City an allocation to sell themselves, so I rang City again and they told me that wasn't the case and that for Youth Team games the home club (ie Chelsea) handled all the sales. I then rang Chelsea again and got told they'd just emailed City with confirmation that they (City) had been sent an allocation. I asked if I could just buy a ticket for the Chelsea section and then just move to the City end on the night (the ground was 3/4 empty last year so it'd be no hardship) and got told 'no', and furthermore they wouldn't sell to anyone without a supporter number, so I've now rung City again, who are still adamant they haven't got any tickets, but are going to look into it and call me back. Farcical

Trying to get a ticket for the away leg is a joke. I rang City this morning and got told they weren't selling any tickets, cos Chelsea were doing it all. I then rang Chelsea and they said they'd sent City an allocation to sell themselves, so I rang City again and they told me that wasn't the case and that for Youth Team games the home club (ie Chelsea) handled all the sales. I then rang Chelsea again and got told they'd just emailed City with confirmation that they (City) had been sent an allocation. I asked if I could just buy a ticket for the Chelsea section and then just move to the City end on the night (the ground was 3/4 empty last year so it'd be no hardship) and got told 'no', and furthermore they wouldn't sell to anyone without a supporter number, so I've now rung City again, who are still adamant they haven't got any tickets, but are going to look into it and call me back. Farcical

Crazy.

And City have now rung me back to say they (City) will be selling tickets for the away leg, but they don't have any details yet. The advice was to keep watching the club website for news. With only 8 days left til the game and the bulk of the fans likely to go based in the South, and thereby unable to collect the tickets direct from the ticket office, I just hope they get a shift on!

Looking forward to this tonight. I've watched the EDS and u-18's quite a bit this season and think that we have a better chance this year than the last two years.

Same. The physical difference doesn't seem to be as big an issue as previous years and our team is much better as a unit. If we can defend well and keep the ball, then I've no doubt we can open them up and get goals.

If Latibeaudiere is playing then we'll have a far better chance.

Please tell me its not Ray 'Young Men' Wilkins commentating, cannot be doing with listening to that muppet all night.

And City have now rung me back to say they (City) will be selling tickets for the away leg, but they don't have any details yet. The advice was to keep watching the club website for news. With only 8 days left til the game and the bulk of the fans likely to go based in the South, and thereby unable to collect the tickets direct from the ticket office, I just hope they get a shift on!

I'm not even slightly surprised, but after my experience last year I'd try and get one in the City section, as Neanderthal man (and woman) were in the majority in the home section. I suspect it was made up of a lot of Chelsea supporters who can no longer afford to go, from the local estates, it certainly wasn't a particularly pleasant experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.