Gianfranco Zola resigns as Birmingham boss/Redknapp appointed

I like Harry he's done a decent job where ever he's gone except QPR. His biggest mistake was annoying Levy with the England shit and asking for an extension on his contract when Levy was burying his old dear. He had a pretty cushy job at Spurs.

West Ham fans said Zola was up there with the worst they've had. Great player but awful manager

I like Harry he's done a decent job where ever he's gone except QPR. His biggest mistake was annoying Levy with the England shit and asking for an extension on his contract when Levy was burying his old dear. He had a pretty cushy job at Spurs.

West Ham fans said Zola was up there with the worst they've had. Great player but awful manager

Add Southampton to that list too. I hate the man and I hope he gets Birmingham relegated. Then I hope he stops anything media related and fucks off.

The Birmingham owners must be fucking idiots.

They sacked a manager, who had brought them to the edge of the playoffs and replaced him with someone, whose record was dodgy at best.

Then, when he resigns, the bring in a bloke, who spends money like it's going out of fashion.

Brum currently in 20th place, three points above the drop with three to play. They have a poorer GD than the three teams that could catch them.
But their remaining fixtures look tricky: Villa away with the home side looking for blood and a chance to create hope for next season, Huddersfield at home with Hudds aiming for the play-offs and Bristol City away. Bristol are a point ahead and might also be scrapping for survival. Be funny if 'Arry takes them down. Nowt against BCFC, but 'Arry is an arse.
However, Wigan and Blackburn are bloody awful this season so Brum are probably safe.

A decent job?

Bankrupted or came close to with most of his clubs usually within a few seasons after he has left...

Oxford City, Bournemouth, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Ham...Could have done the same with Spurs but Levy said no to his demands. Meanwhile he took a huge wage, lives in one of the most expensive places in the country, dodged tax fraud by claiming he couldn't read very well and has made a few journeymen footballers very rich.

The man is a ****. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.