FA Youth Cup Final - Dates Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was much exageratted by blue tints,as is often the case where 'rival' pundits are concerned,he wasnt anywhere near as poor as was made out.

That's odd because if I remember rightly it was even discussed during the commentary. He even had a go at the atmosphere/fans at a pissing youth game.

I also remember the title winning season when we was robbed at Chelsea, he must of been told because mid commentary he said along the lines "I apologise if my bias is coming through" just what you want from your impartial commentator. Drink driving wanker.

Yes, he called every player on the pitch young man and was so biased it was untrue.

Wish that's all he done.

As I remember he was terribly biased. Crowd was low atmosphere poor. Chelsea were world beaters. There again I forgot it was Tuesday this morning.

Tickets now for sale on the club website for the away leg. Bizarrely though it won't let you buy a ticket using your season card, but it will accept 'Cityzens' cards. Had to book mine using the wife's card. Another glitch for the club to rectify........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.