Man on a Killing Spree in Cleveland

Not taking the rumours as gospel on social media but the shooter is reported to have last been seen in Philadelphia. Not seen anything on any news outlet yet though.

watched the video of the shooting ,made the bloke say that ladies name then shot him,i hope he is caught by a bunch of lunatics before the police get him, cowardly ****

He will take the chickenshit route and choose dying in a gun battle with police.

This crime was not only senseless, but brutal, heinous and irrational. Prick has mental problems, and history of violence. Too bad we don't have public stoning for cnuts like him. Or, just stake him out in the sun and cover him in honey. Or, or, or....I can think of a million ways to slowly kill this fucker while he thinks about what he did, but he will die by bullet...either a cop's or his own. He will not be missed.

Shocker!!

Chickenshit "tough guy."

So he's taken his own life in the end but had to take someone innocent out with him. What a fucking coward. Some completely messed up people in this world.

So he's taken his own life in the end but had to take someone innocent out with him. What a fucking coward. Some completely messed up people in this world.
Coward is right. The worst thing for me though is that in his stupid twisted mind he has tried to put this on the poor girl who's name he made the victim say. How must she feel now? And that is probably the blokes intention in the first place. These pathetic feeble fucking blokes who lose their mind and do totally irrational shit because they have been dumped, ffs grow up. Clearly this man had some mental health issues to exacerbate this, but we all know blokes who go completely batshit crazy after splitting up. Feeble pricks make me want to puke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.