Uwe Rosler video

The first match I attended after Uwe signed was the Newcastle game, in which David Brightwell scored his one and only goal for City. It was only a few weeks after he'd joined us.

Chants of "Uwe!" "Uwe!" "Uwe!" Were prominent throughout the game and I couldn't believe how quickly the fans had taken him to their hearts.

A great character, who always put in the effort and is City through and through.
Pretty sure I can remember David Brightwell scoring an equaliser at Notts County in the fa cup?

Pissin my sides. Can you imagine a fry up like that being dished out by the club today. Great film though.

Haha, word gets to the club, phones are called and nutritionists are woken at 4am, scores of the buggers, health and fitness are brought in at a seconds notice. Blood is taken, meetings are noted with 'men banging their fists' some members of staff are seen in tears. Word gets around Silva has had a full English and the worry is in everyone's face as space age looking kit is rushed into the medical rooms with physicists pleading to men in suits 'it's not ready yet'.

Word gets around Silva has had a full English and the worry is in everyone's face as space age looking kit is rushed into the medical rooms with physicists pleading to men in suits 'it's not ready yet'.

I remember the video a couple of Christmases back when Silva was asked to try a mince pie. He looked very reluctant, looking around all the time before eventually taking a nibble.

I remember the video a couple of Christmases back when Silva was asked to try a mince pie. He looked very reluctant, looking around all the time before eventually taking a nibble.

lol yeah, he liked the cherry bakewells though or did he hate them? it was one extreme or the other, pretty sure he loved em. Nutritionists must have been going ape shit 'don't fucking feed him that i spent 2 years making him perfect you knuckle dragging gimp' to some poor interviewer just out of uni media studies xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.