Neil Young

Been a fan for decades .... Fans should also check scouse legend, Ian McNabb who is an uber NY fan himself ... his guitar solos are often very similar in style. (Far better singing voice though, lol) He even recorded an album (Head Like A Rock) with Crazy Horse backing him .... top album it is too.

Never listened to any Ian McNabb.

Only really got in to NY in early nineties although I loved Like A Hurricane and Hey Hey... from their release. Got 20 something albums so still plenty more one could add to the collection.

Seen him twice with Crazy Horse, very good. Would love to see him do an acoustic set.

Never really given much of his solo stuff a listen but deja vu by csny is a fucking mega album and one of my very favourites. Needle and the damage done obviously, cinnamon girl and ohio all absolute mega tunes but old man my personal favourite of all his stuff. Different level

Yep, he's brilliant, and great in concert too.

After the goldrush
Old man
every man needs a maid
cinnamon girl
like a hurricane
sample and hold
rockin in the free world
hey hey my my (look up the Farm Aid 85 performance)

I could go on... all 24 carat

If I could only choose 1 album, it would have to be Live Rust, from 78/79 IIRC - In the top 10 of all time albums for me, if not top 5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.