Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to hand it to him. Phoning Erdogan to congratulate him on becoming a dictator.

The wildlife and fisheries dept has controlled Alaskan wildlife for decades now congress has repealed a bill and signed with a smile by the president that will allow some bad stuff to happen. The bill now allows for bear/wolf steel traps, can be shot from helicopters and shot while in hibernation.. It is giving license to these inhuman fucking cunts like that dentist who i would beat to death if i ever was near him, or i would try. There are a lot of these detached ill educated wankers all over America who will see the chance to shoot a sleeping bear cub as a sign he is a real tough man.

I am reasonably angry about this. Alaska has been fine for 40-50 years under the wildlife and fisheries watch and claims it is 'giving them their rights back' is complete nonsense. The ecological balance is fine in Alaska atm. There are enough brain dead fools who will take rich fat dentists to kill a cub in hibernation and i hope to fuck these whining protesters actually do something worth while for once instead of rying to look cool on social media. Go To the white house and get posters with graphic imagery up, the USA has more than enough animal lovers to see absolute outrage if it is brought to the attention of the masses.

Thought you were a trumper TCIB?

From his last comments that I heard on the news this morning it seems his main concern is point scoring against previous administrations rather than trying to avoid a thermonuclear war. When is the USA going to wake up and realise that having a reality TV personality trying to negotiate with nuclear armed totalitarian regimes is not a great idea?

It's not all America you have to wake up. It's those who suffering from pronounced anchoring syndrome. Our chance of detaching them from him? About zero. Especially because his way of keeping them anchored is to, as you said, score points against the previous administration. All he really has to do is replay the clip of Hillary calling them "deplorables" over and over and they'll never leave him. This assumes he runs again in 2020 (not a certainty in my view), because I don't think there will be an attractive Democrat that dislodges him. Our nation's best chance? Ladies and gents, meet 2020 Republican presidential nominee Nikki Haley. You go, grrrrrrl.

It's not all America you have to wake up. It's those who suffering from pronounced anchoring syndrome. Our chance of detaching them from him? About zero. Especially because his way of keeping them anchored is to, as you said, score points against the previous administration. All he really has to do is replay the clip of Hillary calling them "deplorables" over and over and they'll never leave him. This assumes he runs again in 2020 (not a certainty in my view), because I don't think there will be an attractive Democrat that dislodges him. Our nation's best chance? Ladies and gents, meet 2020 Republican presidential nominee Nikki Haley. You go, grrrrrrl.
Trump's supporters won't vote for an Indian American Sikh. No chance.

Thought you were a trumper TCIB?

I was for the people who voted him in, the forgotten blue collar workers. His rhetoric was good outside of the nonsense, that of less military stuff and open the doors for business. In my heart of hearts i know this is a core reason for many who voted him in, smash the red tape and get business rocking. If he did that then fine but he is going against what he promised those who believed in him, that i can't accept.

The people who approve of Trump's current actions include Hillary Clinton, John McCain and a lot more, basically everyone who wanted his head on a pike a few months ago.

I think US politics is so convoluted and it needs cutting back, Trump said he would do that, he hasn't so fuck him for that and fuck him for lying to those who put him where he is.

I love true democracy, genuine real democracy, not things dressed up as it and it really pisses me off.

He is actually cracking down on the H-1B visa abuse by silicon valley tech firms, that is good news for Americans who studied computing in one form or another. We can take the slack up soon enough, if we need skilled Indian IT workers we will soon be able to get them here no hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.