TV Series

Watched the first episode of season 3 of The Leftovers, very good and has the potential to be a great final season but good grief I was scratching my head trying to remember what went on exactly in S1 and S2. I'd recommend a read up at least before commencing watching!

The most heartrending fictional thing I've ever watched. Watched all episodes in a couple of days a week ago and I'm still emotionally affected of it. Some of the scenes were just to much for me and such a sad story in general. I'd still recommend it though as it's a great and addictive serie but damn it's hard to watch.

Same I watched them all in a couple of days. Very addictive, important message being sent out too.

Just binged watches:
Homeland - this series has been up there with the best of them - very current - playing out against real world events currently - uncanny

Last Kingdom - Series 2 - Vikings meets GOT - a lot nastier than series 1 and better for it

Line of Duty - is it wrong to want the murderer to get away with it?

Binged the whole aeries of prison break which I never got roud to seeing first time, ok but how it ended was fine not sure why they have brought it back.

Presently on into the badlands again ok.

Started The 100 and done the first two episodes, so far I'm enjoying it, hope it keeps it up.

Also done 3 episodes of series one of line of duty, loving it so far, can see why everyone is raving about it.

Just binged watches:
Homeland - this series has been up there with the best of them - very current - playing out against real world events currently - uncanny

Last Kingdom - Series 2 - Vikings meets GOT - a lot nastier than series 1 and better for it

Line of Duty - is it wrong to want the murderer to get away with it?

Agreed on Homeland ...you know what you're getting but it's still great TV. Still can't beat Seasons 1 and 2 for me though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.