Dele Alli

Spurs will sell to Madrid, probably the end of next season.

In the meantime unless the PL hand the Wembley darlings the title and piss off Roman, then all I can see is like Bale, Alli being held back because Spurs won't match the investment of the other top sides.

He's hugely unlikable anyway, and benefits a huge amount from Spurs new found status with the FA and PL.

I'm baffled...........

What are you referring to?

I'm baffled...........

What are you referring to?

the fact that they're going to play at Wembley and therefore the more successful they are, the more CL games they play there (good for FA) and more tourists and revenue they bring for PL games (good for the PL). It's mutually beneficial that they compete for trophies at the top now. Not so 5 years ago when they were the dispensable 5th side, which was good for us.

the fact that they're going to play at Wembley and therefore the more successful they are, the more CL games they play there (good for FA) and more tourists and revenue they bring for PL games (good for the PL). It's mutually beneficial that they compete for trophies at the top now. Not so 5 years ago when they were the dispensable 5th side, which was good for us.

Spurs will be paying a huge sum for use of Wembley. Some five times more per annum than City pay for the Etihad, if reports are to be believed, and some eight times more than West Ham pay for the Olympic stadium. So yes, I can see how Wembley - and therefore the FA - will benefit. Not sure how it concerns the Premier League, though?

But my question more concerned Dele Alli and how he is supposed to be benefitting "a huge amount".

Spurs will be paying a huge sum for use of Wembley. Some five times more per annum than City pay for the Etihad, if reports are to be believed, and some eight times more than West Ham pay for the Olympic stadium. So yes, I can see how Wembley - and therefore the FA - will benefit. Not sure how it concerns the Premier League, though?

But my question more concerned Dele Alli and how he is supposed to be benefitting "a huge amount".

because his team get all the favours as a result, as seen by the countless decisions that have gone their way this season. Plus he gets protected in English games (as seen by his red card in the Europa compared to PL record) and also the much nicer and easier press, than say Sterling.

Just look at his dive against Swansea to see how he benefits from Spurs status.

because his team get all the favours as a result, as seen by the countless decisions that have gone their way this season. Plus he gets protected in English games (as seen by his red card in the Europa compared to PL record) and also the much nicer and easier press, than say Sterling.

Just look at his dive against Swansea to see how he benefits from Spurs status.

Spurs have had decisions go for and against them this season. These things don't always even out, as is often claimed, but for Spurs this season, I think they have. The difference being that when decisions have gone against Spurs this season, they have generally gone on to win anyway. So no one has talked about those decisions in the aftermath.

Yes, Alli dived for that penalty against Swansea. It was embarrassing and he got away with it. Made no difference to the eventual result, though. And Alli was rightly crucified in the media afterwards. But let's not pretend that he's the only player to have dived and got away with it this season. So I see no evidence of the conspiracy that you're convinced of.

Spurs have had decisions go for and against them this season. These things don't always even out, as is often claimed, but for Spurs this season, I think they have. The difference being that when decisions have gone against Spurs this season, they have generally gone on to win anyway. So no one has talked about those decisions in the aftermath.

Yes, Alli dived for that penalty against Swansea. It was embarrassing and he got away with it. Made no difference to the eventual result, though. And Alli was rightly crucified in the media afterwards. But let's not pretend that he's the only player to have dived and got away with it this season. So I see no evidence of the conspiracy that you're convinced of.

it's just the truth, you can deny it and then sit and watch City be screwed over again and again like they want you to. Christ, hasn't the last 4 games we've had against Spurs shown you enough? Alli benefited from an offside goal there too btw.

I think he flatters to deceive just like pogba at juventus last season, OK granted he's popped up with a few goals but can anyone on here tell me he controls games, trust me he will be found out next season, another vastly overrated player in my opinion.

it's just the truth, you can deny it and then sit and watch City be screwed over again and again like they want you to. Christ, hasn't the last 4 games we've had against Spurs shown you enough? Alli benefited from an offside goal there too btw.

Just to clarify, I'm a Spurs fan.

I'd agree that Spurs got lucky with some decisions against City in the two games at the Etihad. Plenty of Spurs fans would claim that that only evens out bad decisions to have gone against them in previous games against City. The 4-1 at WHL last season should have been 2-0 to Spurs (with three "goals" chalked off for offside). As to Alli's goals against City this season, he was comfortably onside for both of them. Perhaps you're thinking of someone else?

If you say that City have consistently suffered from poor decisions throughout this season, I won't argue. I haven't seen enough of your games to know otherwise. But, having watched all of Spurs' games, I can say that I have seen no evidence of them being consistently favoured by referees, as you claim.

If Carlton is worth £90 million then Levy will be asking for £250 million for Dele, which to be fair would be cheap considering he is 5x better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.