Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

Fuck, sorry. I thought this was an Internet football forum where we were discussing the values associated with a bouncer twatting a woman full in the face? Some men think this is a good thing. Equality and all that! Some people think some of the comments and expressions of support for the bouncer smacks (pun intended) of a culture of violence against women that has become casual, almost a non-event. Sorry for expressing an opinion that runs contrary to the "fuck her, she deserves a good slap" attitude that appears to prevail here. I don't condone those values, especially in this instance.

I'm bowing out. Said my piece and stood my corner. However, I'm not particularly enamored of where I live being fodder, American gun culture being thrust in my face every time there is any issue under discussion, etc, etc, etc... I'd call it xenophobic, but it isn't, it is just a crutch used to bait the poster, then that poster is all outraged about receiving a reply. It is pathetic and juvenile.

Accordingly, I'm out. Tired of the bullshit. And if you think it is getting on your tits??? WTF?

Well that's the best tantrum I've seen on here in a number of years.

Well done. Very proud. Neanderthals of the world unite!

coming from you. Ha. What's Neanderthal is one gender thinking they have a born right to batter the other and treat them like shit because they can. Regardless of whether that was voting rights or going to work, or now with violent assault, it's wrong.

If you can't take it, don't give it out. She deserved decking, as does every man or woman who thinks they can cheap shot someone and get away with it.

No, the police don't typically punch people in the face, and when they do, it's news.

Not sure of the relevance of that. At no point did the suspect try and punch the officer.

Do you agree with the fact that a bouncer is legally allowed to defend themselves and use force if it's used against them?

Not sure of the relevance of that. At no point did the suspect try and punch the officer.

Do you agree with the fact that a bouncer is legally allowed to defend themselves and use force if it's used against them?
Using proportional force yes, which as a supposedly trained professional, is judged differently to if a member of the public is attacked.

No but I've seen it often enough and they can also RETALIATE with deadly weapons which doorman don't have access to.
Well yes, but they're not supposed to and they're trained not to. I didn't make an argument that all police officers are good at their job, just that this bouncer is shit at his.

I find the sight of a man striking a woman very unnerving. Even in the rare situation it is maybe warranted I still don't like seeing it but the woman is definitely the most in the wrong in that situation.

She can have absolutely no complaints at all as if anyone goes to hit someone and gets one back, it's fully deserved.

Had a male tried to assault the bouncer then everyone would be calling for assault charges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.