Coventry City - bigger than Manchester City! (says the Cov Telegraph)

I may be in the minority with my view - but if we dont sell out for this its an absolute disgrace.

I may be in the minority with my view - but if we dont sell out for this its an absolute disgrace.

I don't know, I've seen loads of comparisons to lower league teams who might of sold more than us, without acknowledging we have sold out every Wembley trip prior to this and still holding the league 1 play off final attandence when we was at our worst.

The novelty has wore off and it's a semi, teams would fill it if it's their first time in donkeys just as we did. In the last 4 weeks we have had Chelsea Monaco and arsenal away, with the potential of the final next month with the game also being the shit Sunday game the same day as the marathon. It might sound as excuses but we still have a core of fans, we haven't been good enough to get glory hunters yet and just because we've got good we can't magic thousands more fans from nowhere. It will be shit and we will have the piss taken out of us but fuck them, it's what happens on the pitch.

People who worry and woman about attendances are probably the worse kind of football fans around - even worse if over the age of 16.

I don't know, I've seen loads of comparisons to lower league teams who might of sold more than us, without acknowledging we have sold out every Wembley trip prior to this and still holding the league 1 play off final attandence when we was at our worst.

The novelty has wore off and it's a semi, teams would fill it if it's their first time in donkeys just as we did. In the last 4 weeks we have had Chelsea Monaco and arsenal away, with the potential of the final next month with the game also being the shit Sunday game the same day as the marathon. It might sound as excuses but we still have a core of fans, we haven't been good enough to get glory hunters yet and just because we've got good we can't magic thousands more fans from nowhere. It will be shit and we will have the piss taken out of us but fuck them, it's what happens on the pitch.
Think we probably took a fair few to the full members cup final as well, when it's a once in a bluemoon event it's party day.

Well you can blame me.I`m one fan who has no intention of setting foot in Wembley for a fucking semi final and yes I`m a long standing ST holder who could have gone.
I`m a disgrace.
Fully with you. It's a semi final. They should not be held at Wembley but at a neutral ground sort of equal distance from both clubs. In this case, Villa Park.

It's the FA, the stadium overspend and Keeeerrrrrrching!!!

Add me to the list of the cant be arsed going to a semi final at Wembley brigade,its bollocks,it de-values the occasion and it should be solely used for the Final.

Fuck the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.