Melbourne City FC Thread

Going to stick this in general mate as it doesnt belong in the main forum.

Crazy game.

Get a home final next Saturday night vs guess who. Perth again.

Still trying to comprehend the total nonsense ive just witnessed.

Currently in Perth so went with my grandson to this game and we both thoroughly enjoyed it, he's a Glory fan so I supported them also. Yes crazy game but MC are so similar to their big brother, lots of procession, poor defending and a very nervous goalie :(

Home final this Sunday 7pm kick off. Very poor time but should get a decent tv audience.

I don't expect a 9 goal game but I wouldn't rule it out.

I've got no idea what our starting lineup will be and after 27 games you would have thought all positions would be certainties and only injury or suspension would decide players but no.

If CFG want to build a successful side a decent coach is the bare minimum. I still can't get my head around the retention of JVS and then the appointment of Valkanis. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but even at the time it was a poor choice.

Oh well regardless I'll be there again offering my advice. A win which at home is probably the most likely result will give us an opportunity of a Semi Final.

The way the final system works is 3(Brisbane ) vs 6(Wanderers ), 4 (City)vs 5(Perth) . Winners advance and the lowest placed winning side plays 1 (Sydney ).
So if we win and Wanderers win then it will be Victory vs City and Sydney vs Wanderers both derby semi finals. If Brisbane win then we would play Sydney in Sydney.
Alot has to happen but we are still in it and anything is possible.

Roar beat Wanderers on penalties. So Semi final 1 is Sydney vs City/Glory and Semi final 2 is Victory vs Brisbane.

Can't see it but potentially an all Melbourne grand final possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.