Talksport

Deary me, Brazil just said we conceded 8 goals to Monaco, just rang up and gave it the bloke who answered the phone big time, feel better now

Hitzelspurger (sp) this morning while i was in the bathroom said and I'll paraphrase Munich were perhaps a little unlucky but what a great club real are and tranny is fantastic.

It's the same line sky/bt use here when talking about the rags.

Junior and Infant teams still play a 1-10 formation. Even after all these years of coaching it still resembles a swarm of flies flying around a turd (the ball).

WHEN I was still coaching, I made them stay within their own Zone.right or left and 123 as in thirds. Penalty for coming out of zone was a cold shower. Probably be in trouble for that today.

WHEN I was still coaching, I made them stay within their own Zone.right or left and 123 as in thirds. Penalty for coming out of zone was a cold shower. Probably be in trouble for that today.
Indeed.
Great to see folks trying to change it though. It's a lot better than it used be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.