blood tests

marco

i had 3 samples taken at the docs and i came out a little confused, all three came back good, one was for thyroid and another for colesterol, the other she didnt explain as we got cut short, it was glucose count in blood, is this for diabetes? as i was concerned with this as all the family have it and how accurate is the test

If she just said normal, then that is all you need to be concerned about. They know what they are looking for and what results should be. Chill, all is well!

ok, its just im the only one in the family without it so i was concerned, are the days of taking morning pee samples in finished with these days
My brothers and my mum all have it and i'm the last one in the family without it,i'm the youngest so assume it's coming but have lost weight and get regular checks,pee on a stick is still a way to spot it but as you were having a blood test it's included in that anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.