Police Shooting in Paris

I doubt that was to do with terrorism though was it? It cannot be avoided or legislated for, by its nature. Surely the avoid parts were just areas typical of all cities worldwide where it unwise for tourists to go?
No definately not terrorist not back then, it just didn't feel right, i went 20 years before that and i loved it

Nobody would say that. I am saying I dont want her to jump all over it
Neither do i, police have been murdered tonight and nobody should make politcal gain from murder, but neither should people kid themselves that France does not have a problem

It's almost the idiotic terrorists want Le Pen to win. Why else would you do this now?
It's bad enough they believe in the tooth fairy and his virgins but how can they be so fucking stupid not to realise they are fucking the "peace loving" Muslims over by turning the country against them?
Cunts.

Is anyone still at large?
Youssouf El Osri

ei33ULi2_400x400.jpg

Neither do i, police have been murdered tonight and nobody should make politcal gain from murder, but neither should people kid themselves that France does not have a problem
Im sure nobody is doing that. What nobody needs is Maureen Le Pen pouncing on a tragedy to score political points. Division is not the answer in France, tolerance and unity is. Words she does not understand

It's almost the idiotic terrorists want Le Pen to win. Why else would you do this now?
It's bad enough they believe in the tooth fairy and his virgins but how can they be so fucking stupid not to realise they are fucking the "peace loving" Muslims over by turning the country against them?
Cunts.
Maybe they want a civil war in France, i wouldn't put it past the lunatics and there are enough French nutters who will oblige them especially in Nice, Lyon and Marseilles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.