Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

With a bit of luck the rags might appoint the goofy thick bastard after tonight's game.
Or Brian Riggs.
Or even both of them. #DreamTeam

More today, but good to see he's advanced from coaching to management rejections. "If it's not because of the colour of our skin then tell me what it is? I'm speaking out about it. Be fair. At least give us an interview."

Dear Mr Yorke

Thank you for your application for the post of Manager at this club. We were impressed with your CV, particularly the detail you provided around your pre-2010 level B coaching badge, Joe Marston medal, fondness for ample-breasted women and starring role in "The Biggest Loser" on Australian TV.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, we will not be progressing your application to the interview stage. There were a number of applicants with more-relevant qualifications and experience in football management. Like actually having done some of it. Vanessa, our HR Manager, did feel that you failed to adequately demonstrate how your family life might influence the way you manage difficult relationships, and she wondered if rumours about the size of your cock were true.

Please don't be dispirited by your lack of success on this occasion. We feel certain you will succeed in your quest before too long, if only because you give all and sundry such a fucking good belly laugh every time you apply. A lack of qualifications, experience and adequate neurotransmitters doesn't seem to dim your enthusiasm.

Finally, on a personal note, I would like to thank you for facilitating my winning this week's office sweepstake. I was fortunate enough to draw "Dwight plays the race card to mask his gargantuan stupidity, again" out of the hat, so thanks for persisting. I won a fiver.

Cheers for now, and keep smiling.
On second thoughts, put those teeth away.​

Last edited:
More today, but good to see he's advanced from coaching to management rejections. "If it's not because of the colour of our skin then tell me what it is? I'm speaking out about it. Be fair. At least give us an interview."

Dear Mr Yorke

Thank you for your application for the post of Manager at this club. We were impressed with your CV, particularly the detail you provided around your pre-2010 level B coaching badge, Joe Marston medal, fondness for ample-breasted women and starring role in "The Biggest Loser" on Australian TV.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, we will not be progressing your application to the interview stage. There were a number of applicants with more-relevant qualifications and experience in football management. Like actually having done some of it. Vanessa, our HR Manager, did feel that you failed to adequately demonstrate how your family life might influence the way you manage difficult relationships, and wondered if rumours about the size of your cock were true.

Please don't be dispirited by your lack of success on this occasion. We feel certain you will succeed in your quest before too long, if only because you give all and sundry such a fucking good belly laugh every time you apply without qualifications, experience and an adequate supply of neurotransmitters.

Finally, on a personal note, I would like to thank you for facilitating my winning this week's office sweepstake. I was fortunate enough to draw "Dwight plays the race card to mask his gargantuan stupidity, again" out of the hat, so thanks for persisting. I won a fiver.

PMSL brilliant.

The guy has come out moaning at not being able to get an interview for a managers job. By his own reckoning he has" good credibility in the game" and has played at the top level which he seems to think entitles him to a job in management. Apparently he's not getting a job purely because he's black and nothing else. Definitely not because he's clueless and going from his punditry knows nothing at all about the game. definitely not that. It's ridiculous people like him come out with stuff like this, funny how it's always the failed coaches and the slightly mentally challenged that pull out this card.

If he wants to, i guarantee Kompany will be a manager in this country when he retires, why? Because listening to him, you can tell he has a tactical brain and understands the game, you won't see somebody like him making up the numbers on sky sports or where ever will have him when nobody else is available.

This guy is hilarious. He has the UEFA B coaching badge, which is two below the minimum required to manage a Premier League club or any club in a UEFA competition, and one below the standard qualification required to manage in the rest of the leagues. He has absolutely no experience as a manager whatsoever.

In other news, they wouldn't give him an interview for that job as a surgeon because of racism too.

It's sad that this loser is constantly given air time, because it's undoubtedly true that racism is a problem when hiring managers, and all this idiot does is damage the cause.

Should spend less time playing the race card and more time seeing his disabled son.

"Well dwight can you tell us why you think Utd will win the league"
"Er, well it's Utd isn't it , it's what we do "

How about 'thickism' Dwight ?

Every team seems to have spawned one of these jokers. MANUre, a couple - Giggsy, Dwight; Us - Danny Boy; MultiFC - Savage; NUFC - Shearer; The Arse - Merson; and Haringey - Hoddle. It would be much better if they all were put on the one programme so we could avoid them in one fell swoop. Perhaps the TV moguls could call it 'The Comedians'!

Every team seems to have spawned one of these jokers. MANUre, a couple - Giggsy, Dwight; Us - Danny Boy; MultiFC - Savage; NUFC - Shearer; The Arse - Merson; and Haringey - Hoddle. It would be much better if they all were put on the one programme so we could avoid them in one fell swoop. Perhaps the TV moguls could call it 'The Comedians'!
You missed out Peter Schmeichel & David Beckham, taking 'thick' to a new level .

Dear Mr Yorke

Unfortunately, on this occasion, we will not be progressing your application to the interview stage. There were a number of applicants with more-relevant qualifications and experience in football management. Like actually having done some of it. Vanessa, our HR Manager, did feel that you failed to adequately demonstrate how your family life might influence the way you manage difficult relationships, and she wondered if rumours about the size of your cock were true.

Please don't be dispirited by your lack of success on this occasion. We feel certain you will succeed in your quest before too long, if only because you give all and sundry such a fucking good belly laugh every time you apply. A lack of qualifications, experience and adequate neurotransmitters doesn't seem to dim your enthusiasm.

Brilliant! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.