City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't half talk some shit Yankee boy...

I look forward to your 'well I've been saying this' diatribe post Wembley summation..

Note to self, you can't have your cake and eat it numpty, the reason the defence looked more comfortable is due to the psychological impact Kompany gives the back line, clichy arguably had his best game of the season but has also played in those 10 games you mentioned,'coincidence???

You just scream out of a guy who has never played the game in any shape or form, other than Pro Evo/FIFA. Communication has been the shortfall of the defence all year, a person able to organise whilst on the field, ffs I'm arguing with an American who thinks that guy is otamendi....

Back in your box

You make some valid points. Shame you feel the need to do so in such a patronising way

No reason why we cannot wear our home shirt so hopefully sky blue.

Just seen on sky sports news that we haven't sold all our tickets.does anybody know how many we haven't sold? DISAPPOINTED. C.I.T.D.
So......you have just seen that,have you?

Even though you posted the same thing,on another thread,48hrs ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.