Daily Mail Article (Pep allegedly wants improved atmosphere)

you are being played by the press they come on here, read the stupid threads that people start about early leavers then put the question to pep, hence they have a headline that pep is not happy, just laugh at it. but get ready for the "its worse at our ground than anywhere else brigade ""

to me there are two main problems. the ground was built in a very bad place for getting to and away from in a car compared to maine road which had so many roads away from the ground in every direction. also we as people seem to have lost the use of our legs. easy to park 15 or 20 minutes away and miss a lot of traffic but that is too much walking for many. ffs. my old man in his sixties used to walk from mill street bradford to maine road and then back. do not think many would fancy that these days. unless we can work with the council and put on more trams and buses it will never change. and dont forget when the stadium is bigger things will only get worse.

The whole staying until the end situation won't change unless the Metrolink put on double if not treble the amount of trams going to and from the ground, which will never happen as other parts of Manchester will be left with huge public queues.

Also you can't really do much about the roads around the ground, the whole setup around the ground just isn't capable and built for the amount of traffic it has to bear on match-days.

I never leave early but I also never wait for the tram which isn't ideal, however I can walk to GMEX to get the Altrincham tram back home in less time than it would take me to wait for a tram at the ground post-match.

People still left early when there were no trams at all

I'd rather he prioritised a decent keeper.

Pep said he liked the way the fans still
Applaud the team even when we are in a poor run of results but let's believe the Daily Fail.

The media come out with this crap because they know people will fall for it.

People still left early when there were no trams at all

I don't know then, surely it must be the traffic outside.

I have heard that if you do leave at the 80-85min mark, getting out of one of parking areas around the ground can save 30 minutes if not 45 minutes + depending on where you are going.

No it hasn't.

Totally agree.

I read posts in threads like this and think over half the posters must be under 25 and never saw us play at Maine Road, the atmosphere was as shit and as toxic as any time at the Etihad.

As for the actual article, it'll be of no surprise to most fans that 2 days before the Semi and a week before the Derby they've decided to shit stir, couldn't and won't give a fuck, just ignore it and let it wash over you is my advice.

I don't know then, surely it must be the traffic outside.

I have heard that if you do leave at the 80-85min mark, getting out of one of parking areas around the ground can save 30 minutes if not 45 minutes + depending on where you are going.
Dont believe everything you hear mate .

Ok look city are coming up to two important games and the press put the boot in

dont believe the ****s and dont give them the oxygen of publicity

the daily mail is only useful as emergency bog paper and even then I think I would prefer to just use my hand (and wash it well afterwards)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.