Budget PAYG Phone Dilemma.

your new phone is a prudent and sensible choice Taxi. However, like many things we buy, phones are a fashion parade. My eldest daughter has just got the iPhone 7 on contract thanks to me paying her bill. Kids eh, latest iPhone or Samsung only just like the Nike or Adidas trainers on their feet, essential fashion items of today's youth.

Your phone is equivalent of a pair of Puma Taxi, well made but " I'm not going to school in them dad". ; )

This made me grin and completely sums up children today.
Strange that we should then transfer this behavioural trait into adulthood.
A Skoda my arse !

Personally i'd steer clear of the Huawei's for now unless your planning on rooting and putting cyanogenmod on it as the OS layer they add sucks ( only tried the honor 7 mind you )

Moto G5 gets my vote,
  • 5-inch 1080p display
  • 1.4 GHz octa-core processor
  • 2GB RAM
  • 16GB storage ( expandable to 128gig )
  • 2800 mAh battery
  • 13MP camera
  • Android 7
  • Manufacturer: Motorola
  • Review Price: £169.00

Last edited:
I've just got my first ever smartphone, as I didn't need these features until now, so just used an old Nokia for
phone and text. It's the one you've avoided, Taxi, a moto G4 play, and after arsing about with it for a fortnight
I think I've now got most features sussed. It's a very good tool, very clear, with virtually everything you need in a phone,
so my daughter tells me.
These Motorolas are pretty good kit.

Personally i'd steer clear of the Huawei's for now unless your planning on rooting and putting cyanogenmod on it as the OS layer they add sucks ( only tried the honor 7 mind you )

Moto G5 gets my vote,
  • 5-inch 1080p display
  • 1.4 GHz octa-core processor
  • 2GB RAM
  • 16GB storage ( expandable to 128gig )
  • 2800 mAh battery
  • 13MP camera
  • Android 7
  • Manufacturer: Motorola
  • Review Price: £169.00
I think a paltry 2800 mAh battery will leave customers looking to recharge the battery too often. Rest of the spec is very good considering the price.

I've just got my first ever smartphone, as I didn't need these features until now, so just used an old Nokia for
phone and text. It's the one you've avoided, Taxi, a moto G4 play, and after arsing about with it for a fortnight
I think I've now got most features sussed. It's a very good tool, very clear, with virtually everything you need in a phone,
so my daughter tells me.
These Motorolas are pretty good kit.
I think you coffin dodgers will find the incontitnence App pretty useless though. Piss poor even; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.