Europa League Games 13/20/ April

I'm not that up to speed on Celta Vigo, so I'm asking any La Liga devotees if there's any chance of them turning over our lovely neighbours? Presumably, they mustn't be total muck, seeing as they qualified for the EL in the first place.

Unfortunately Guidetti got injured against Genk yesterday. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll bag a hattrick and send the ****s out.

Celta Vigo are an inconsistent side but it is still not any easy tie for them.

They have looked worse through each round of the Europa league, as they face better opposition they look less and less capable. I kept reminding myself yesterday that it was Anderlect that they were playing, it wasn't a top European club. It was obvious that they were going to get Celta Vigo in the semi's and just as obvious that the second leg would be at home.

Lets see what happens but at least from our point of view it means they have to keep playing Thursday and Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.