Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Sam Armstrong

Okay, apologies if there is already an answer to this question in another thread (Mods please feel free to move this if there is) but, for those of us who cannot get down to the CFA tomorrow to cheer MCWFC on against Lyon, is there any way of watching the match live on tv or t'interweb???

I know the Fortuna Hjorring game was available live on Facebook but have not spotted any notification of anything similar for this UEFA Women's Champions League Semi-Final .... can anyone shed any light for those of us who'd like to follow the game??

Okay, apologies if there is already an answer to this question in another thread (Mods please feel free to move this if there is) but, for those of us who cannot get down to the CFA tomorrow to cheer MCWFC on against Lyon, is there any way of watching the match live on tv or t'interweb???

I know the Fortuna Hjorring game was available live on Facebook but have not spotted any notification of anything similar for this UEFA Women's Champions League Semi-Final .... can anyone shed any light for those of us who'd like to follow the game??
Fortuna streamed that game themselves, didn't they? Might be worth checking City's facebook page and YouTube channel tomorrow.

Thanks for that .... will give it a try.

Pity that, for such a high profile game, for both the team and the club as a whole that there is not some decent coverage planned and publicised.

Last edited:

Been asking around for this too - there is deffo no Eurosport, BT sport of ITV4 coverage, and they were always the likeliest suspects to show it. Not having facebook, I really hope it appears on the youtube channel. I can't even see any mention of coverage for the final itself at this point. Its odd that there is more coverage for the womens FA cup than for this.

Been asking around for this too - there is deffo no Eurosport, BT sport of ITV4 coverage, and they were always the likeliest suspects to show it. Not having facebook, I really hope it appears on the youtube channel. I can't even see any mention of coverage for the final itself at this point. Its odd that there is more coverage for the womens FA cup than for this.
Boo the anthem bent fuckers

FA Saturday blackout means no UK facebook coverage.

They want to push the game but do that as well as the cup final shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.