ticket prices for semi- final

Whether we have 33000 there or not, as long as we make a din for 90-120 minutes is all that matters. I really hope we can be at it all the way through, get the 'City' war-cry going every time we attack or they sing. Would love to hear the 'M and A and N' song going for a few renditions too......hope we can turn the negative shite around and put it in every ones faces....be karma to read/hear all the media whores saying what support we had.....Come on City we can do this, make it special

Should be some proper old school Blues there too.

I will come clean now,I would have given it a miss if it had sold out quickly.It was only my old City supporting mentality of "they need me so I had better get my arse into gear" that got me to go!

At a piss up in Sheffield tonight then on an early train,not as young as I used to be so gonna be a long day lol.

Should be some proper old school Blues there too.

I will come clean now,I would have given it a miss if it had sold out quickly.It was only my old City supporting mentality of "they need me so I had better get my arse into gear" that got me to go!

At a piss up in Sheffield tonight then on an early train,not as young as I used to be so gonna be a long day lol.

yep thats one of the advantages of it going to people with match history. lots of blues will be there who used to go, but can't usually get tickets for games like this.

Yes dont hold your breath waiting for the media to anounce it sold out .bet they gutted but will find something else to slag us off tomorow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.