Youth cup final 2nd leg v Chelsea live tonight ITV 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope dele-Bashiru starts he a physical player who's good on the ball brahim at 10 maybe proveda on the bench this time.

They will start as red hot favourites as they were clearly the better team last week.

But I watched the last 20 minutes of the U18s when we beat them 2-0 a few weeks ago so you never know.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope dele-Bashiru starts he a physical player who's good on the ball brahim at 10 maybe proveda on the bench this time.
Setting off soon to go the game hope they change the team line up and play the stronger more physical lads ,but not holding my breath , good luck .

Anyone got any idea how it's decided where each leg will be played? Is it random?
Someone posted awhile ago that the order of legs for the final is determined by how far each team got the previous season hence, we're always at home first as Chelsea keep beating us in the final.

Muric
Duhaney Coveney Francis Wilson
Davenport Dele-Bashiru
Poveda Brahim Sancho
Nmecha

Foden on the bench to give Brahim space in the number 10 role

why would you bench foden ? hes arguably our best player.

Might not be that bad an idea, Chelsea being a big psychical side will tire into the second half giving him far more time and space to run at, Del-Bashiru being a player that can handle the rough stuff is a good move to strengthen midfield and open things up for Brahim to strut his stuff.

CITY XI | Muric, Wilson, Francis, Diallo, Duhaney, Sancho, Foden, Davenport, Smith, Diaz, Nmecha #mcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.