City v Utd post match

Worst derby I can remember. Atmosphere though better than most games was poor for a derby.
Yet again we go through the motions.... 40 passes in the final third with no end product. Its too predictable and too easy to defend against

I'm surprised you don't remember the home derby last year.

I'm talking out of my arse yet you can't answer my question and name a worse performance by us.

Again a poster who is using an awful awful united side who did nothing for 90 mins as some sort of barometer to praise our own performance.

Look at our own performance, especially in the first half, and there is very little to praise.

You called us embarrassing and dogshite. For that I retain the right to believe you are talking through your muck button.

What on earth is all this "go to bed" stuff? Are you lot a bunch of kids or what?
wunuFjQ.png

Never in my life did I think the 'Mighty United' would turn up for a derby game, play for the draw, and get outplayed all over the park, they never had a sniff, if I was a fan of that scum I'd be more embarrassed than usual.

Not the first time they have turned up for a draw, happened when vinny scored the header, happened last season when Rashford got the winner, it's not the first time they have done it, problem is lots of teams will.do it against us, quality teams and managers find a way round it, and slow build up play and sideways passing is not the way

With regards to us, the tempo at which we pressed at certain periods was brilliant and I feel performances as a whole are getting better, but we really do need to learn how to slot the ball in the onion bag our finishing was beyond poor as it has been most of the season, we create so many chances, but creating chances means nothing if we can't finish, a frustrating day all round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.