City v Utd post match

The drop in form that we all should've expected for Sane & Sterling has arrived. Wouldn't be against dropping the 2 for Boro so we can have Gabriel and Aguero start together.

Easily the better side and created the chances to win the game that unfortunately we didn't put away. Only one team came to win today and that was us.

Ask yourself the simple question. Who is going home the happier? Maureen or Pep? The papers tomorrow will concur it was a Maureen masterclass and That he got one over on Pep. Unfortunately I have to agree. The scum were fookin clueless and we were not much better. Whatever match this season you wish to choose I would suggest that we have played better under Pellers and Bob
Why do folk who write the most negative shite on the forum about us, care so much about nasty journalists writing negative shite about us in the papers?
And why do folk still buy said papers?

Your ridiculous question of a worse performance in the last five years. Why five ? Why not 6 or 7 or 2. It is a question not worth answering. I discussed the game with you and player performances and positives and all you can say is "we are dogshite", "we are embarrassing", "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

I will leave it at that as your "arguments" are self defeating and talking through your arse for so long must be making it uncomfortable for you to sit down.

Mate come on. If you want to have a debate let's do but don't blatantly lie. It's pathetic.

I posted that was an embarrassment which is what started the back and forth in the first place. The reason I said 5 years is because we've been a top side for the last 5 years. We could compare us to our time under Stuart Pearce or fucking Steve Coppell but what's the point?! We became a different side with the investment and we should be judged under our current conditions.

Fairly predictable; other than them barely troubling us on the break.

Our finishing remains our biggest downfall. 9 shots from Sergio without scoring in a game must be some sort of unwanted record though. Gabriel showed again in just a few minutes why he might make a big difference.

We had more possession and shots than our average and conceded less shots than normal. We are very close in manys to be an excellent team, as Vinnie said.

United will be happier with the result but Liverpool will be more upset than City.

Yet loads on here are blind to the way Pep wants us to play to his principles and adjustments within the PL. Tbh Pep should move on. We don't deserve to have a manager like him. That is based on the one brain cell "fans" on here. We have become like the rags and it took just 8 years, two titles and a few cups from domestic cup competitions. Well done!!

Completely agree (apart from Pep moving on). This side isn't far away, the majority of us can see what's going on and we're just not there quite yet, but its coming together and god help joses f##king bus when it does. Any fans who start moaning after that I'll ask one question, Who would you rather watch every week? I also hope the same morons that come on here moaning about a team that to me is looking really positive hold their hands up next year when their proved wrong.

Excellent pressing, high intensity and unlucky not to win. Was concerned about our fullbacks and their pace - but that didn't matter as they didn't come to play football.
Alex take a bow - excellent!
Manure celebrating a draw tells you all you need to know about them and their future under napoleon.
Pep got it right tonight and credit where it's due.

You people are fucking crazy.

Good peformance but we just need to tweak it, aguero needs to start scoring, yeah he's got 30 goals but how many should he have if he put away what he should be?

If i was a united fan I would be utterly disgusted and embarrassed with that performance

We totally dominated them. They were very worried and played the only way their manager would allow them. I really think we are moving in the right direction.
We all know the areas of the team that need addressing in order to play the system that Pep wants to play. I'm sure they will be addressed in the summer.

What a knob Fellaini is. He fouls Aguero - probably a second yellow in 30 seconds - and then decides he'd rather have a straight red and headbuts Aguero to miss most of the rest of the season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.