City v Utd post match

Dont usually post after a beer but City stepped up and played well. The rags celebrating a draw, come on, fucking embarassing.
Bang on mate. We were the only side trying to win that. Ok, I get it was 0-0, but we were lightyears away from them and were glum as fuck and they are coming off that game like they have won the lottery .

Tried hard but need a world class striker and and goal scoring midfielder to improve what we've already got and one of them has to be griezmann...

We need a lampard or Gerrard at their peak type player. 15-20 goals from midfield. The midfield don't get up the field quickly enough. De Bruyne, Yaya silva Sterling and Fernandinho don't score anywhere near enough goals.

I understand completely what I am seeing, and guarantee I have played football to a better standard than you, have been paid to play, tonight was not good Foreason all our possession we still lost possession far to easy, to many passes went astray and there keeper didn't have one difficult save ton make, city vs top teams this season reads very poor, 1 point from spuds, 1 point from dippers, 0 points from chavs, so how are we better

Just because you've played football doesn't mean you understand the game fully(plenty of footballers would struggle to get in a Pep team for that reason alone), not every player makes a good manager "I can guarantee"( ;) bit of your own medicine for you) I know more about what Pep is trying to instil in this team than you. The problem is you just don't get it I can tell by the tripe you write in that post. What was it 74% possession in the second half 69% possession overall? So much of that in the final 3rd of their half(80% of our passes in fact) and on top of that 86% passing accuracy... does any of that support your "expert" opinion that too many passes were going astray? Some did sure but they had 3 shots all game and only 1 on target, the trick is when you do lose it to get it back quickly and not allow them to break on you... we did that and we are getting better at it.

Tonight we did create more chances but not as many clear cut ones as we usually do so 19 shots does flatter us and most of us optimists don't count the stats for the sake of it only the ones that matter(chances we should be putting away, ref decisions we should be getting... it's common sense), that was partly because they decided not to play like a top 6 team tonight, against Chelsea, Tottenham(clearly more chances than them) Liverpool and Arsenal(closer games but we edged it on general play and had decisions been correctly called we win) we were the better side at home and bar Tottenham away were at least as good if not better than them away from home.

we are in disarray.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Thats the worst scum side Ive seen it was fcucking embarrassing how they hoofed it down the wings at any opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.