City v Utd post match

We need a lampard or Gerrard at their peak type player. 15-20 goals from midfield. The midfield don't get up the field quickly enough. De Bruyne, Yaya silva Sterling and Fernandinho don't score anywhere near enough goals.

Griezmann can play behind striker and will score more than 15 easily!!! Tolmie said Sanchez plus either mbappe or griezmann IF kun goes... but at moment griezmann should be our number 1 target cos he brings goals and links up play!!

Aye. Been saying for a while now we're either the best, or 2nd best team in between the boxes (other being Spurs), but we're down near the bottom inside the boxes. We've hit the post the 2nd most this season, we're 3rd bottom in the table for expected goals from goal scoring positions, don't know exactly where but we're low down in goals conceded per expected goal too.

Teams are already struggling against us this season, but taking advantage of our poor finishing & careless defending to get results - in the summer with some good business, and a bit more luck next season, then it's easy to be optimistic. I mean, imagine if we'd just played like United did tonight & have to watch our rivals dominate us entirely without even playing particularly well, both home & away - I know who has more to be cheery about in my eyes at least.

It's luck.

We're not getting the rub of the green.

We are a positive team

Basically same as every other game this season we havent won.

Lots of possession, didnt give them many chances, miss a handful of chances ourselves and in the end feel we should have got a better result.

Not much else to say, roll on next season.

All being well they will get no more than 3 points from those three games.

Assuming they win the other two it leaves us with 8 points from the last 5 games to finish above them again on goal difference (LOL).

73 points means Arsenal getting 14 points from their last 6 games to finish above us a tall order.

We should be aiming and getting 15 mind you but no doubt more twists and turns.
Hardest game of our 5 is Boro away on Sunday, we should win the rest.

Is it just me or has Kompany been far less aggressive than he was prior to the latest injury comeback? Not that it's a bad thing if it keeps him fit - and he probably fits into Pep's style better - but he doesn't seem the all action defender of 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.