City v Utd post match

Getting where? Another crap performance with a lot of possession, yet there keeper doesn't have a save to make, and we can't blame the ref as is the norm on here as he had a great game
I'm first to complain about decisions - but agree with you here.
Not a fan of Atkinson - but reffed the game well, tried to let things flow where possible. First big game this season though unfortunately

You're dolly dimple. Surely if you think we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby", it matters not whether you posted it before or after whatever post you are talking about. Or have you changed your braincell.

It only matters because you said you discussed the game with me before I posted that, which I didn't. Hence why I called you out on it and now you keep moving the goal posts and changing your argument. Strange.

United were shit, end of.

Jose like his Chelsea days will be happy with a point away from home.

Replicate that at Spurs and Arsenal, and we're safe.

United with kill the Europa League and win it, and get a CL place.

I've got rags biting. Thanks to whoever thought up the new, "You live in the past" song. And the boring bastards playing like Stoke.
We're still in the driving seat. So not all bad.

Loads of lads without tickets would have jumped at the chance of going tonight. City must have a strange policy where they are happy to have so many empty seats

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.